07 September 2008

Michael Jackson is 50



This Friday, king of pop turned 50. Michael Jackson said in a telephone interview on Good Morning America on ABC that he planned to celebrate his birthday with his children, The AP reported. “I’ll just have a little cake with my children, and we’ll probably watch some cartoons,” Michael Jackson said.

The pop superstar, who has been divorced twice and has 3 children, also said he was trying to provide a normal life for his children. “I am letting them enjoy their childhood as much as possible,” he said, adding: “I let them go to the arcade and go to the movies and do things. I think that comes naturally. I want them to get to do things I didn’t get to do.”
 

About

The world is changing. The web is changing. We're just along for the ride. Dedicated to Knowledge Sharing...!!!

Knowzine Copyright © 2010 Community is Designed by Bie